Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas 2010

We started off our Christmas with a toast (with what else, but mimosas) to the newly engaged couple! Then it was down to business, presents!
Kaki ♥'s her snowman!
...and Cortney liked her snowflake covered gourd...
Dad, our designated 'present-passer-outer' ☺
Beepa and her Santa!
...and Mom opened up hers too!

This would be the painting I got from Cortney (painted by hers-truly)
...white birches, lil' bit of NH gets to hang on my wall. ☺

I had a wonderful Christmas. I say it time and time again, but I am so thankful for my family. We have good times and we have our bad, but I honestly don't know where I would be without each and every one of them.
So thank you, not only for the presents, but for being there for me and being just who you are.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! ♥

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures!! I love your gourds especially your snowman and snowflakes. Court's painting is beautiful!!! Love you lots
sweetie!
Auntie Liz

Mrs N said...

Looks like fun! I love the picture of birches.

Anonymous said...

omg soo funny on the cookie section hehehe but bad pictures of me on Christmas I looke almost green from being sick.....lol
love kaki