Wednesday, May 11, 2011

More At The NC Zoo

We just recently made another trip to the NC Zoo. This time around the weather was much cooler. Of course the last time I went was in the month of August, eek! First thing those two wanted to do when we arrived, ride the merry-go-round! ☺

I took over 200 photos, I go a lil' crazy knowing I have a digital camera and an almost endless amount of pictures I can take. I tried not to post too many repeats from my last zoo post.



Funny lil' flamingo fellow...

Baboons...grooming ☺
...and hangin' out.

The zoo had some visitors (only April-October). A couple albino crocodiles!

Ostrich

Rhinos!

More elephants

Super cute giraffes



Got some pics of the chimps this time!

They were going bananas..no pun intended.

And in the mix was the new baby chimp and her adopted mommy! She was adorable, she was born August 2010.

Got some good pics of the gorillas...and this "little" lady is expecting!

She is just a few months along, the zoo is all excited, this will only be the second baby gorilla born at the NC Zoo. The last was 20 years ago!

Mr. Gorilla

He was munchin' on a cucumber ☺

Bison

More of the bobcats



Harbor seals were having fun...

Water dancin'

Alligator


Hurray, I got pictures of the cougars!!

Funny how they aren't really any different from my kitties at home. Except for one little thing, they could eat me if they wanted! ☺

Here kitty kitty!

Had SO much fun!!

No comments: