Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas ♥

We started out our Christmas at Beepa's house, this was just some of the presents awaiting us all.
It didn't take us long to dig right in, after Dad started playing Santa...

Ohh, the chaos ☺





"I wake up like this!" haha...ok, not really ☺



Everyone seemed to love their handmade gifts this year ♥



 
Mom demonstrating how the elderly might use her new "garden kneel-er thing-a-ma-jig" as a walker.


She was later shocked.....yup, Dad got her an iPad ☺ (She was literally the only one in the room that didn't already know about it, we are good at keepin' secrets.)



Snowmen ☺



She liked it ☺

And thennn...there was the Moose! The brainstorm of some of our family up north, and Grampa made it a reality. They loved it! ☺ Big hit Auntie Liz and Uncle Scott, and Grampa! ♥

I was asked to take a video of my parents finding their moose, so here it is:

Gifts were followed by way too much food, games, talk, and Lots of laughing ☺
Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas! I know I did. A HUGE thank you to Mom, Dad, Beepa, Gramma, Grampa, Kathy, Jason, Cortney, and Jerry!
I ♥ my family!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

T I love your blog...can you manage mine?????? Great photos on the side as well!!!! I miss you. And your crafty ways!!!!!