Friday, August 21, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins 13


Well, it's Friday, so that can only mean one thing...time for another Friday Fill-In!


1. I remember, I remember what it was like to be happy.

2. Dear Family I want you to know I am grateful for all that you have done for me, and I will never forget it.

3. Is that my dog, peeing on Boston's head!!???

4. I'm trying to resist the temptation of drowning everything outside with the hose, we need rain!

5. I'm saving a hug just for you!

6. If I made a birthday list alot of things would definitely be on it!!!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to maybe watchin' a movie, tomorrow my plans include whatever I want, not really sure yet and Sunday, I want to take a lil trip further south, and meet some family I don't even think I've met yet!

No comments: