Friday, October 30, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins 17

BOO


Today is Friday, woohoo, and I don't think I have to remind anyone that it's the day before HALLOWEEN!! Another Friday Fill-In...Here we go...

1. It was a dark and stormy night, is how most horror movies begin.
2. Everyone was getting ready for trick-or-treating so I offered to take the books myself.
3. Rushing out, into the dark...something grabbed her from behind...yikes!.
4. The last full moon...I think I heard a howl!
5. Shhhh... I think I hear something.
6. Trick or a treat... give me something good to eat!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to same thing I have the last two weeks, tomorrow my plans include Halloween to-do's and Sunday, I want to find something to occupy myself, since the Pats are on a bye, darn it!

No comments: