Saturday, December 19, 2009

Snow Day Down South

Give us a bunch of snow, leaving us stuck indoors, and a silly Santa hat, and goofy pictures ensue...

... and it looks like 'The Grinch' moved into the house!


The pets weren't too impressed with us, but we had alot of laughing! hehehe



**Snow Graffiti**


Yup, that's my sister's car under there :) she still hadn't cleaned off the snow, so, she gets to see that in the morning. :-D

I, on the other hand cleared the snow off my car, and if I didn't know any better, I would say this picture was taken up in NH...someone told us that it hadn't snowed here in NC before Christmas in over 42 years! Oops, if this keeps up the locals are gonna run us outta town, we are already being held responsible for bringing the snow and chilly New England weather with us! :-)

No comments: