Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Thanksgiving Shots

For some reason I never put up any of the photos we took on Thanksgiving, so I am fixing that now...we tried to get a good shot of just us three girls, how many tries did it take to get a good one?

Take 1: None of us are paying attention at all, hehehe...
Take 2: apparently we still aren't aware of the camera...
Take 3: umm, Cort looks a bit confused...not to mention Abby's behind...try again...
Take 4: Now Bear is trying to look philosophical?...
Take 5: There we go, 'bout time girls! Thank goodness we have a digital camera, took us 5 tries! :)

Good shot of all of us, 'cept Beepa, she spent her Thanksgiving all the way in Washington state with her sistas! :)


And, while takin' one of the many, and I mean many, xmas photos, a joke slipped out (yah, it was me who slipped it, hehe) can you guess who it was about? I'm sure you can tell just by her face!



Love my family, they are the bestest!! :)

No comments: