Friday, January 29, 2010

Friday Fill-In 20

ffi

woohoo, I remembered two weeks in a row! Friday Fill-In time:

1. Wouldn't it be easy if we could just have heated driveways, no more shoveling snow!

2. Is hoping that this year is better than ever!

3. I love the taste of cinnamon.

4. Last night I heard someone snoring in the living room.

5. The first thing we're going to do is lug all sorts of firewood in, getting ready for the snow storm and when I say we...its me and the dogs are 'supervising'.

6. Hoping to quickly hear drip, drip, drip; cuz that means the snow will be melting.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to hunkering down and watching the snow start to fall, and hoping everyone gets here safely before it starts, tomorrow my plans include being stuck in the house, we will be getting plenty of snow if the weather guy is right and Sunday, I want to shovel my way out as much as possible, hehe, and maybe watch the Pro-bowl!

**Lil' sidenote: Can't believe I have been living in NC for two years now!? Wow time flies!

No comments: