Tuesday, January 26, 2010

LIFE

I absolutely loved it when Discovery Channel first started to air the series Planet Earth. I patiently waited for Sunday night, every night, for weeks. I soaked up every bit of scenery I could and sat there in awe until I couldn't keep my eyes open. I inevitably fell asleep, because I had to get up early the next day. (Why they always air the new shows on Sunday nights, I will never know.) But not before I set up my faithful VCR to record what I would miss while I snoozed. And of course I got the DVDs as soon as I could get my grubby lil mitts on 'em. Now BBC Earth is coming out with another series and it looks just as good as what they aired in April 2006 with Planet Earth. Makes me giddy, silly I know, but right now, it's the little things that get me by, day by day. They will air LIFE in March and I can't wait.

1 comment:

T said...

Let's just say the filming was spectacular, but Oprah as narrator, totally ruined for me.