Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Oh My

Funny story...I've been having to drive my little sisters car back and forth to the local tire guy so she can get some tires replaced. Been there twice now and will be back a third time later this week.
I've been to this place before to get a tractor tire, that first time I referred to it as a "redneck nest". It's full of a few filthy guys that hang out and shoot the sh*t. They know their stuff, they know tires, but, well, their hygiene could be better. Though they are very polite.
However, when I went to get the car today...I had one of them say to me, as I get into the car "Hey..I like your sticker you got on there!" and gave me a wink. He of course (having only seen me drive that car) thinks its my car, and my bumper sticker...it took me a minute to realize what he was referencing to. Then it hit me, the bumper sticker on the back of the car that says "Hike Naked, it adds color to your cheeks." I couldn't of gotten outta that parking lot fast enough.

No comments: