Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Starting Traditions

When my cousin Victoria was doing all her wedding planning she got herself this "wedding fund" jar. Then when I got engaged shortly after she was married, she handed it on down to me. I held on to it and decided I would pass it on to whomever was next to get engaged to be married. So once Kathy became engaged I decided it was time to get it out of my closet have it stop collecting dust.


In turn Kathy eventually wants to pass it on and continue to keep it in the family...
(Victoria 2004 * Teresa 2005 * Katherine 2012)

When I first got the jar my Dad gave me my first $dollar$ to put in it...so Mom thought she should give Kathy her first $$
This is family valued re-gifting ♥

1 comment:

VIcki said...

You're good - I forgot I had given that to you! So glad it's still being put to good use!