Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Myrtle Beach

Got the opportunity to visit a state I hadn't yet! I think I have now been to every state on the east coast with the exception of Georgia!
This time it was to sunny South Carolina, and Myrtle Beach!
The resort we stayed at, right on the beach:
It was B-e-a-u-tiful!! Perfect weather while we were there!
Had to watch where you walked on the beach, there were jellyfish periodically washed up:
One of our many strolls along the beach:

Suits were on everyday ☺

Morning walk along the beach! I could get used to waking up to that ☺
They actually got me onto the Skywheel...it's like a GIANT climate controlled Ferris wheel. At the peak you are 20 stories up! I am terrified of heights, I seriously wanted to jump off as soon as they closed the doors and we started to move...
I held on for dear life!
A view near the top:
We stayed 'til it was dark, it's lit up with over a million lights! All different colors, it was quite a show.
View from the balcony off our room, and the hot tub which we were in everyday! Chlorine totally ruined the bottom of my suit, and I didn't even go in the pool :-p
We collected ALOT of shells, and I got my mom her bag of beach sand ☺
Also went to a couple mini golf courses...we each got some hole in ones!
Couldn't skip the Aquarium!!
Horseshoe crabs...
...and their "undergarments"
A smidge of the coral reef, it was breathtaking, I don't watch fish, but I could of stood there all day....pictures don't do it justice.
Eel
And scratch one off my bucket list!! They had a "tunnel"!!! We had fish and sharks swimming directly over our heads!! LOVED IT!

live jellyfishes, they were teeny...and so pretty ♥
lots of rays...
you were able to go and pet 'em
We got Beepa into Hooters! It was her and I's first time ☺
Us with our waitress
View of the sunset, out on the balcony....
This was just a portion of the pics we took.

Thank you Aunt Donna, Katelyn, and Beepa, LOVED my mini-vacation!!

1 comment:

Mrs N said...

Looks fun! (and so sunny...I'm jealous!)