Friday, April 3, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins 8

ffi

Another Friday Fill-Ins...woohoo!! TGIF!!

1. Angel or not, I will still tickle him 'til he turns blue. :-)
2. Position me in a photo anyway you want me. (mom will anyways)
3. As my mother used to say, you're full of bologna!
4. I always stay standing up while I catch my breath and cool down after I'm done working out or doing something strenuous.
5. Even in the most crowded of rooms I feel lonely.
6. Today is a day fraught with peril. (I had a not so good day at work, I wish I could tell a certain person how I really feel, but then I would no longer be employed there, hehe)
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I am looking forward to getting some stuff done around the house and relaxing towards the end of the night, tomorrow my plans include some shopping and maybe a lil home improvement and Sunday, I want to try and spend some time with Mike....he has been working so much I never seen him !

No comments: