Thursday, April 2, 2009

Who Thought Of That?

It's been awhile since I posted last. But in my defense, my computer was having a hissy-fit and wasn't working correctly. I think I finally got it fixed, only time will truly tell. But I got something in the mail yesterday that made me laugh.
We get this catalog from CatClaws every so often. It is full of stuff for your cat. I am not one of those people that is cat obsessed and has kitty furniture throughout my house. We only get it because when we adopted Katie from the Concord-SPCA amongst all her paperwork were some goodies. Like we got a free visit to our vet if we took her there within a week, and there was a free cardboard kitty scratcher pad we could send away for. Since we lived in an apartment and it was free, figured what the heck, let's get it and see if she prefers to claw at that. Needless to say, she didn't give a hoot about it, she thought the furniture was more fun. But ever since then these people have sent us there lil' catalog. I think most of what is in it is a lil' much, but I did purchase one thing out of it, the kibble catcher. I love it!!! It catches all the food those kitties drop out of there mouths, and Katie can't drag the water bowl wherever she pleases (leaving us to step in it or there were the occasions when she would flip it right over completely!)
Anyways, we got another catalog in the mail yesterday, which I admit, I usually ignore. But yesterday I was in a rare mood and decided to look through it. Amongst all the kitty toys, scratchers and treats I came across something that I found totally odd. Right next to the cat collars they have a cat muzzle. That's right, a kitty muzzle?!! At first I thought that was awful, but then I couldn't help but laugh. When Mike got home I suggested we get it for Lily, hehehe. He too found this funny. We would never really get it for her, but I definitely thought about it. She has a tendency to chew on wires (electrical wires). But I would never be able to bring myself to putting a muzzle on the poor lil thing. Even though they are on sale, hehe.

Poor, Poor, Kitty!

No comments: