Friday, September 25, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins 15


Still doing those Friday fill-ins!

1. One week ago things weren't much different then they are now.

2. I wish I did some things differently when I was young.

3. Mama told me always wear clean underwear, hah.

4. I wish things were different for you and me.

5. Take your time, life is too precious to rush through, savour those moments.

6. I know that this all will pass!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to movie night, and maybe the Red Sox game, tomorrow my plans include going to a GIANT antique show and Sunday, I want to get some stuff done, and then we will wait and see when our newest "visitor" arrives!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey T
Fabulous job on the gourds!!! I really like the ghosts and the pumpkin face!! When is mommy sending me mine:) Keep the faith!!! We love you!!

Auntie Liz