Friday, September 25, 2009

Gettin' Crafty

Well, fall has finally arrived! My favorite time of the year (besides Christmas of course). In between job hunting and studying, I've been trying to be productive. We were able to get ahold of an almost endless supply of dried gourds (thanks to where my mother works). Then we decided to put our crafty skills to good use, for profit this time!


Between ideas that came outta my head:





And pokin' around in magazines and such:

With some help getting the base color painted on (thanks mom)...I've painted a face on every one! Pheww! (I don't really like them all, but I like to think they got better as I went along.)



I only have a few more to finish. Now let's hope they sell well! Goodness knows I could use the cash right now! :-)

1 comment:

Jaden Paige said...

Good luck selling them! They are adorable! Craftiness runs in your family, you ladies are ALL good at things like this! ;)