Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Handy Tips

As I go through my life. I pick up handy little tips here, there, and everywhere. I love learning new things, and anything that can make life easier. Discovery Channnel is the best! Over the years I've learned simple stuff that I picked up from my mom, like putting a few pieces of rice in a salt shaker to keep the salt from clumping. Or taking a bar of soap and rubbing onto the underside of a squeaky drawer. Then there's other things like keeping your cling wrap in the freezer. That way when you take it out to use it, it won't stick to itself, just your bowl. Also, cayenne pepper, if you mix just enough of it in some body lotion to make it pink, and massage that over an area with arhritis, it can help. Cinnamon is good for diabetes, and ginger for motion sickness because it reduces stomach acid. Cashews are good for PMS and an upside down muffin tin makes an excellent taco holder. Handy lil tips are everywhere. What's yours?

1 comment:

Mrs N said...

Wish I'd had some cashews last week! Lol

I can't think of any handy tips right now. One will come to me later.