Tuesday, November 24, 2009

What I Am Thankful For

This past year has really sent me on a whirl-wind. This time of year, and the holiday coming up, you are suppose to give thanks for what matters most to you. I can't say it enough, I couldn't be more thankful or grateful for my family. After getting separated and a divorce looming over my head, I've done all that I can not to just crumble to pieces. I know that I could not of gotten this far without my family and friends behind me. They are what keeps me stable most days when I just don't have the strength left in myself. I couldn't ask for a better support system. And they ask nothing in return. How can you thank someone for that? I will do my best to do whatever I can for them. And do that with as much love and grace as possible. They don't judge me, or things that were out of my control, and right now that means the world to me. This Thanksgiving, despite all that has happened, I have alot to be thankful for and I feel blessed. I thank God for them, and I can't say thank you to them enough. Love you all!

No comments: