Friday, November 19, 2010

Friday Fill-Ins 29


Another Friday Fill-ins....and it's almost turkey day!!

1. Why does the cranberry get jellied and shoved into a can?

2. Try to change the way you see the world.

3. Thank you for all that I have, my family, my pets, myself.

4. Christmas is my favorite holiday because of many reasons: I love to give, it reminds me of being a child again, magic still exists, snow can make everything look beautiful again, hot cocoa is heavenly when done right, and family is the best thing there is.

5. I am SO thankful for all that I have.

6. Others can't make up our minds to be.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to family coming to visit, tomorrow my plans include even more family coming to visit and Sunday, I want to watch the game, GO PATS!

No comments: