Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanksgiving ☺

I started off my Thanksgiving, greeted by:
"The Blob"
The night before, as I always do, I made my dough for my infamous potato crescent rolls. For some reason (the world of yeast and what it does sometimes still makes me scratch my head) it went crazy. It's supposed to spend a minimum of 8 hrs in the fridge, and this was what I had when I woke up!
Still made excellent dough though!
They came out fantastic...yummy, buttery goodness! ☺ After stuffing our faces with all the food we made: Turkey, ham, mashed potatoes with gravy, glazed carrots, candied yams, crescent rolls, and apple salad...we had dessert...pecan, chocolate, mixed berry and pumpkin pies!
There was alot of laughing, and many things to be thankful for. I am thankful for my family, and so many other things . Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

No comments: