Tuesday, July 22, 2008

He's home!


Well, Toby is home with us, and so far so good. He is a great lil dog, and freakin' adorable! I can't believe he was almost put to sleep! He and the cats are trying to adjust to each other, he is a little afraid of them. I can't say I blame him, he tried to sniff them and they nearly took his face off.
He is like having a big puppy, he is silly at times, always by my side, and he basically knows nothing, hehe, he has no manners, whoever his original owner was, mistreated him, and his foster mommy didn't have alot of alone time with him, she rescues lots of other dogs...so he is learning the basics right now. Hopefully he will catch on fast, he is trying. Poor lil guy, I will just have to keep after him. And get him neutered soon!
So glad he is here though :-) Our house feels more like a home to me now, I was used to having at least one cat and a dog in the house! Now we do.

No comments: