Sunday, November 30, 2008

Our Christmas Tree

Well, Thanksgiving is now over, so that means it's time. We get to gear up for my most favorite holiday, Christmas!! We got our tree and put it up this weekend. I already got the x-mas decorations all out on Friday, so now the house is looking all festive and full of holiday cheer!

Oh yah, Toby and Lilly were so busy watching what we were doing, and trying to play with everything while we decorated the tree. When we were done they zonked out, hehe, tuckered themselves right out :-)

***********

Some more news. Tomorrow I go to pick up my mom, so that I can drop her off at the airport on Tuesday morning. All so that she can fly up to NH and drive down with....Kathy!!! That's right....Kathy will finally be moving down here with us!!! Yeahhh!!! Can't wait to see her!

No comments: