Friday, November 28, 2008

Unusual Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving this year for me was obviously different. Being down south, this year has been full of firsts. Our first Thanksgiving down here was great though. Cortney met up with Mike and I at our house, then we proceeded to my parents house. Where Aunt Jackie and Uncle Corey and their three youngest waited for us along with Beepa. Dinner was delicious, full of conversations and laughs. Then after a long walk around the neighborhood (with no coats, it was in the 60's!) we came back and all settled around an outdoor fire. I wish we hadn't had to leave. Don't get to see everyone as often as I would like, since we don't live as close as we used to. But I know one thing that I was definitely thankful for that day, my family. Hope everyone else had a Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: