Friday, October 22, 2010

Friday Fill-Ins 26

Today is Friday, time for another Friday fill-ins!!

1. One of my strongest beliefs is that things happen for a reason.

2. Hoping the charity auction turn out is just huge!

3. The sky is cloudy with a threat of rain and wind and cold, so gonna bundle up and sip me some hot tea.

4. The glow of a candle is comforting to me.

5. I always thought I'd be in a completely different place at my age, but things are what they are.

6. I heard bats and then I went outside to look at the full moon.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to relaxin' and getting rid of this evil lil' headache, tomorrow my plans include painting more gourds for the charity auction and Sunday, I want to paint even more, and maybe catch the Patriots game!

No comments: