Friday, October 22, 2010

Old Family Photos

While visiting my sister lately, we started rummaging around through old family photos. Came across some real oldies! After scanning a whole bunch in the computer, thought I would share some. They are in no particular order.☺

Vicki and I scootin' along...Kathy was a bun in an oven... My Dad and I...bikini season '82 ☺ Sisters and I, 'dress rehearsal' before a friends wedding.Oldest to youngest, I believe that was Thanksgiving day, of some random year... someone was in her tie phase then...
Hah, Cortney, she wasn't always afraid to get herself dirty...and Kathy was more then willing to help. I think we are in the back of a car? That is the infamous 'bear suit' (Don't ask me why Kathy and I had plastic golf clubs, cuz I have no idea why...but it couldn't of been good.) Legos in VT? Hell yes! Even Dad got in on it.. Our inspiring elder generations...notice ladies, I said elder, not older Nice family Christmas photo........and then the leaf fight began! Way back in 1984 Apparently none of us were ready for that photo yet...Can we have Take #2...? Nice 'Ladies' (I use the term ladies loosely, hehe) "You can pick your nose, and you can pick your friends, but you can't pick your friends nose" (or your family for that matter...but luckily I like mine) Woohoo, leaky pipes! That would be me in the orange....really excited, can't you tell? One of our many hiking/camping trips." Who gave that kid a hammer?" -said the kid holding the hammer. (Cort) Easter one year...still have wet hair ☺ Portrait photoZZZzzz...Car rides made us sleepy ☺ Do you like seafood? Dress up! Little girls never tire of this... Not really sure what we were trying to accomplish here... Kathy and I, sitting too close to the TV...way back then, that was ok, right? ☺ This photo just makes me laugh...Kathy says I traumatized her as a child...I say she is just over dramatic...this just proves it :-p
I ♥ my family!

No comments: