Tuesday, October 5, 2010

It's FALL

It's officially Fall!! Okay, is has been for a few days now...but I'm just getting around to my blog. I'm not very consistent with it lately, but I am trying to be better about it. We are getting all geared up for the much awaited cooler weather. Though I have to admit, I've felt like I have been freezing lately with highs of 60 degrees during the day, hehe. You really do get adjusted to the weather down here and the heat (helps having lots of a/c). By far, October has to be, always has been, and always will be, my favorite month out of the entire year. Despite all my ups and downs in life (mostly downs lately) thinking of fall can still cheer me up.


Now is the time for: apple picking, crunchy leaves, pumpkins, the smell of crisp cold air, foliage, apple crisp, hooded sweatshirts, fleecy pj pants, acorns, warm fuzzy socks, hot cocoa, and sitting by the fire. Love it ♥

No comments: