Sunday, October 12, 2008

Bull Durham

Something occurred to me the other day while watching tv. The local news was talking about the movie Bull Durham, and that they will be shooting a part 2. I, unlike most of the population, have never seen the movie Bull Durham. I was intrigued, I've of course heard about it, but for some reason or another, I never watched it before. Considering that I now live right down the road from Durham Bulls stadium, it hit me, I should really watch that movie.
Today while shopping, I happened upon one of those DVD bins in the store, you know, where you have to dig through all the old, sometimes not so good movies, and once in awhile you will find a treasure. Really I was looking for some hokey scary movie for Mike and I to watch on Halloween. Well, within 2 seconds, I pulled out, what else, the movie Bull Durham. It looked to be the last one. So I had to have it! I am proud to say, that tonight, I finally watched the movie. Now I know what everyone is talking about! It was good, and even more weird, was while I was watching it, I recognized alot of the places, and I knew what they were talking about in the movie, because I live there! It was very exciting, hehe. Now I can't wait to see part II, according to the news, I have a couple years to wait!

No comments: