Monday, October 6, 2008

Weekend At My Parents

Well, we spent this past weekend up at my parents house to visit with them, and all the other house guests. Gramma and Grampa were there, on their way back from NH to AZ. Aunt Dot and Uncle Bob came to visit from NY. After hellos, hugs, and a little breakfast, we all played "bones".


We all love Gramma Pat, but all those close to her know how she has taught us how to be a good loser! hehehe

(A thank you to Aunt Dot, and Uncle Bob, for our house-warming gift! They will be put to good use!)

Abby was dancing for Toby...she's such a tease.

Michael demonstrating how to properly eat a brownie.


There was a lot of laughing!


Dad and Uncle Bob...deep in "man talk"


Grampa Mac and Abby!

What weekend (close to Halloween) would be complete without some pumpkin painting??

Can you tell which one's are different?? A couple of the pumpkins got 2 faces.
One of three pumpkins Mike painted...looks like an ant from "A Bug's Life".
These would be 5 of the 7 I painted. After painting my large pumpkin, I was then told I needed to paint more! Gramma Pat was a task-master and had me paint little ones for everyone!
Then we had to say goodbye...So glad we got to see everyone though, and they made the long trip out to see us...love and miss you all!!

An added note for my grandparents...A pile of Word Seeks, handed-down Christmas ornaments, and an After-Bite stick mean more to me then you can know!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Had great comments about your pumpkins already. My friend Janice in LA. LOVES them. great job Maybe next year you could paint some for the farmers market in town?