Wednesday, October 1, 2008

More Visitors

Yesterday my grandparents made it safe and sound to my parents house. So excited they made it. Today will be spent doing a little extra cleaning and later taking Toby to the vet. Because tomorrow they will arrive here!! After a tour of our house, we will then zip on down to Cort's place to have lunch with her and see her apartment and her new kitty. At least that's the plan for now. Then Cortney and I will spend the weekend at Mom and Dad's and get to also spend time with Aunt Dot and Uncle Bob. Who will travel all the way from NY and arrive at Beepa's sometime tomorrow. All sorts of family showing up, we feel so loved!
*****
So far Fall in North Carolina has been pretty mild. The leaves are starting to slowly change, and the air is getting cooler. I love it, makes me feel more at home. It's nice to wear long pants again!
*****
On another note, my mother would be proud of me. I just finished my paperwork to register to vote. Something she has always tried to instill in us was a pride that comes with voting, it's a privilege. I have voted every time since I turned 18. And I will try and continue to do so.

No comments: