Friday, December 26, 2008

Our Christmas

We had everyone over for Christmas eve...

Where we finally met lil' Boston! (Who I tried to keep, Toby absolutely loved him!)




We all played bones and snacked while waiting for Cortney to show up.
Dad even got in on it, we had to take a picture of that!
And the dogs got all acquainted and played with each other (Abby was the loudest! My goodness can that girl bark.)Cortney arrived!



Then of course, Mom made us take a gazillion pictures in every pose and variation of family members. I know I know, years from now I will be glad that we did, so we all have pictures to look back on and remember. But at the time, all I was thinking was how much my face was starting to hurt from smiling non-stop for an hour of photos :-p
Love them all so much!


Boston was determined to play with Toby's bunny (after I hid the cat toys he was trying to play with earlier) despite the bunny being the same size as him. hehe
Then because we wouldn't see anyone for Christmas Day, it was time for presents!!!


Do we see a theme?
Kathy, Christmas Day 2007, unwrapping a gift from Cortney...


then cut to Christmas eve 2008,
Kathy unwrapping her stocking from Cortney...
She likes her ketchup :-)




Then things just got weird, hehehe, but we were laughing so hard our faces hurt!



Boston wondering what he got himself into, what crazy family adopted me?

Things eventually settled down....Dad relaxin' with Abby and her new lil' brother Boston.

Mike and I had a quiet Christmas day, we missed seeing family, but had a nice day together with Toby and our girls.
Hoping everyone has a wonderful New Year!!
Love you all!


and to Mom, Dad, Beepa, Kathy and Cortney, thank you!

No comments: