Sunday, August 24, 2008

Not a fun weekend.

Mike's first weekend off, in quite awhile, was a bust. I have been sick all weekend, sore throat and the works. Michael spent most of the weekend exhausted. He worked all night on Friday, didn't get home until 4 am on Saturday (a 21 hour day, holy cow!) Although, we did get the lawn mowed and the trash to the dump, and I put another 2 coats of paint out on the balcony. I don't feel like we got much done. We spent the rest of our time lounging around the house. Which was probably warranted, but still. Alright, I will stop griping! Hopefully next weekend will be better.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to Home Ownership!!!

Check out the new entries on Vics Blog...

The next pics will of Joey on his newest Power Wheels rig... It is the John Deere Gator, my buddy found it at yard sale yesterday for $25...

Grampa Jon

T said...

I like home ownership, it was the sucky feeling we felt all weekend that, well..sucked :-)
I saw Vicki's blog, about time that woman updated it, hehe

And so much for next weekend being better, we will be spending it trying to fix our driveway...which has currently been relocated to the woods!! Freakin' TS Fay!!