Friday, August 29, 2008

That's my dog

I was on a walk with Toby, like we do every night, rain or shine...and I will be the first to admit, I am not one of those people that walk behind him with a little baggie to pick up his 'business'. But in my defense, he tends to do his number 2's in the woods, or a grassy area, not directly in someones yard. Course, I am still paranoid about it, and whenever I see someone, watching him do his number 2's, I say what a "good girl!" he is for anyone to hear. Michael laughs at me and tells me no one will fall for that, I say why not, they can't tell from that far away if he is a lil girl dog taking a wee-wee or a dirty boy taking a dump...Anyways, tonight, Toby got clever and it made me laugh. Tonight, he stopped at one of his usual mailboxes, and lifts his leg, so I pause in my walking...I am waiting, and it's taking longer then usual, so I look over to see what's taking so long, only to see something come out of his back end..?? I look closer, and there's my dog, doing a number 2, while standing with his leg up like he is taking a number 1. I couldn't help but laugh, am I rubbing off on my dog? hehehe

No comments: