Thursday, September 18, 2008

Even Cleaning Has A Giggle In The End

I've said it before and I'll say it again, having pets is a joy (although sometimes a pain)...they make me laugh at least once a day, which helps me keep my sanity at times.
So, I am cleaning house the other day, I am vacuuming, and when I get to the guest room/office, it's just easier to pile the computer chair and Mike's game chair, etc. on the bed so I don't have to go around them. And like always, Lilly and Toby are are watching every move I make (Katie is scared of the vacuum). The ironing board is only in the room because the stupid lever broke, and til we find someway to fix that, we can't collapse it. Anyways, I finish vacuuming the room and turn around to put everything back in its place, only to see Lilly, poised right on top of the ironing board like she is Queen Sheba, hehehe. Up there only to have a better vantage point of course, with no intentions of moving herself! She got me to laugh though...I needed it that day. :-)


No comments: