Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Keepin' Busy

Well, it's September, and right now that means more visitors are a comin'!! For months we have talked about September and who that will bring and I can't believe it's already here! My grandparents will be visiting later in the month, on their way back to their home from NH to AZ. So excited, miss them so much, we haven't seen them in quite awhile.
Also, Kathy will be moving down here soon, hope her move goes smoothly. Kathy will bring with her our one and only Aunt Karen!! Woohoo!!
****
"Timberrr!!!"
Mike and I spent the weekend doing more yard work. Slowly but surely we will get everything done and look the way we want to. After mowing and weed whacking, we proceeded to take down two more trees (that would make three to date). First one was starting to rot (ants) and was blocking the house from the road, so it was a goner. Looks great now, even makes the yard look a lil bigger and more open, Mike is happy you can see the house now when you drive up. The second was about to come down in the woods from all the washout we had with the storms, so we helped it along. Both trees will make some nice firewood! There are two more we need to take down, but need more help to do it. Pssstt, Dad, want to come over for a BBQ? hehe
****
I almost forgot, Mike snagged me a filing cabinet, to by delight, just needs a lil spray paint and it's good to go!! Any of you that know me, know how disgustingly organized I am, and the lil filing box I have just wasn't cuttin' it, I was out of space! So when Mike saw the spare at work they didn't need anymore, he thought of me and grabbed it. Did I mention I love my hubby, always thinking of me.
It's the little things in life that can make you the most happy!

No comments: