Friday, February 20, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins 2

ffi

Another Friday Fill-In.
Been having some problems at work. Can't you tell it's on my mind? :-)

1. Give me respect and I'll respect you right back.
2. Whenever I go to work, I dread it, only because of others prejudice.
3. I wish people could just except each other for who they are.
4. Some hot chocolate the other night was the last thing I ate that was utterly delicious.
5. To live in this world is tough sometimes, but worth it.
6. Other than this one, Jade's, The Life and Times of Bendy Ruggles is the last blog I commented on.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to relaxing in a clean house (gotta clean today), tomorrow my plans include trying to get the car fixed and Sunday, I want to spend some time with Mike before Monday comes too quickly!

No comments: