Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Vroom, Meep-Meep

Wow, this would be my 101st post?! That seemed to happen quickly :-)

I realized just the other day that I haven't just drove lately. That feeling you get when you are alone in the car, turn the stereo up way too loud, and jump on the gas and zooooommmm down the road with the window down. (man I miss my lil' Honda, formally Auntie Liz's Honda!!) I loved zipping down the road in that thing, with the sunroof open on a sunny day, and just hearing the car rev as I shifted gears....I need to get another standard! I have been carpooling with Mike to work, or have the dog with me, so it's been sooo long, I forgot. Today after work (since I drove myself in today, Mike went in crazy early this morning.) I punched out, jumped in the car, popped in a CD and turned it up, started the car, nailed the gas petal, and away I wwwent....Man that felt good!

No comments: