Friday, February 27, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins 3



1. I'm a little nervous, I'm hoping for the best, I just want my car to pass its inspection with flying colors, and I think I got it correct with the new NC-DMV rules.
2. Why do I have to stress out over the littlest things and not just go with the flow.
3. How does this NC Powerball work, anyway? I need to win it!!
4. Every morning, I put my wedding band and engagement ring on my toe?...of course my finger :-p
5. I consider myself lucky because I got to marry my best friend.
6. One day we’ll see our kids arrive.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to Mike coming home very soon, and then leaving for my parents tomorrow my plans include spending time on 'the farm' with the fam. and Sunday, I want to come home, get groceries and do some laundry before work on Monday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice pic pf the dry wall work email those to me please. Glad Lily like the crinkle pants:)