Monday, March 2, 2009

Fun with Google

Here's a fun little thing I nabbed from Michele: at Google, type in "(Your name) needs" and then list the first ten results.

1. Teresa needs...to lay off the sauce. (I hardly drink, but ok)

2. Teresa needs...you. (who knew)

3. Teresa needs...one more miracle to become a saint. (interesting)

4. Teresa needs... to quit trying so hard to "not just be a pretty face." like yesterday,
@ the playboy mansion. (what the?)

5. Teresa needs...a single miracle. (would be nice)

6. Teresa needs...a profile on classmates. (I already do, thank you, but there is hardly anything on it)

7. Teresa needs...your help!! (sometimes, yes)

8. Teresa needs...to build her own solid foundation, and investing time and energy into her home, domestic relationships, and inner life can help. (um, don't I already do that enough?)

9. Teresa needs...spouse. (I got one, at least last I checked)

10. Teresa needs...to know, has Jack ever gotten anywhere with a woman, and if so, to what base did he get? (I really don't care how far "Jack" got)

No comments: