Monday, March 2, 2009

Winter Hasn't Left




Well, just when I thought we were gonna get away without anymore snow. Mother nature had other ideas. After rain all weekend, we woke up to about 4 inches of snow this morning. Very sticky snow I might add, it was stuck to Everything. But it was beautiful. I had to pinch myself, I thought I woke up back in NH!
Most of the state was shut down. But Mike and I aren't that lucky, no snow day for us. I didn't get any good pictures of the pretty snow because we had to leave in the dark.
The drive in to work wasn't that great. With a total of like five snowplows for the entire state (I kid). But really, they didn't plow a single road that we had to drive on, so it was that frozen, crusty, slush we had to drive in.
On the upside, Toby LOVES running through all the snow, we had fun watching him enjoy it. :-)

No comments: