Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Smart Cookie

Well, as everyone knows. Sometime over this past weekend we had that infamous time change. I honestly don't even know what night it actually took place. Friday, Mike and I were hit really quick with some stomach flu. So we were out of it and sick in bed all weekend. We didn't realize until Sunday night, that day-light-savings had kicked in again. Woops!
To get to my point. Toby has a "tummy timer". For some reason, his little "tummy timer" goes off every night at 5 pm. Out of no where he will proceed to leap into the air and try to get my attention any way that he can, so that he can have his dinner. I usually don't know what time it is, and ask what is wrong with him. Then I look at a clock, and it's always just about, or just after five (supper time!). Well, because of our little time 'mix up' and us being sick, he didn't get fed until 7pm (6pm pre DST) Sunday night.
The reason I mention all this is because Toby's "tummy timer" reset itself to day-light-savings time!? Monday night, right on time, there was Toby at 5pm (kinda 4pm really) jumping around and asking for some dinner. How did he know about the time change?
Super...now he must know how to tell time...hehehe

No comments: